www.Ayrshireroots.com and www.Ayrshireroots.co.uk
Descendants of John Deans
Anyone with connections or further details on this family line contact the Webmaster.
Generation No. 1
1. JOHN DEANS was born 26 January 1834 in Kilwinning. He married MARY GIBSON 6 June 1856 in Kilwinning.
Children of JOHN DEANS and MARY GIBSON are:
Generation No. 2
2. MARY DEANS was born 9 June 1856 in Kilwinning, and died Bef. 1890.
More About MARY DEANS:
Domestic Servant in 1870
Child of MARY DEANS is:
Generation No. 3
3. JOHN DEANS was born 10 November 1870 in Main Street, Kilwinning, and died 4 November 1926 in 15 Abbeygreen, Kilwinning. He married (1) MARY DUNLOP1 4 August 1890 in Byres, Kilwinning, daughter of MARY DUNLOP. He married (2) MARY THOMSON1 20 August 1897 in Burns Tavern, Kilwinning, daughter of ROBERT THOMSON and CATHERINE GOUDIE.
More About JOHN DEANS:
Census: Green, Kilwinning
Foundry Worker in 1897
2nd marriage to Mary Thomson
Lived at Bridgend, Kilwinning in 1897
Died age 55 of cardiac failure & chronic bronchitis
Death informant Abraham CONN, son
More About MARY DUNLOP:
Occupation: Wool Millworker
Died age 19, Heart Disease 2 months
Witnesses at wedding John Paterson, Sarah Graham
More About MARY THOMSON:
Bensley, Kilwinning in 1897
witnesses at wedding Daniel Wales, Mary McAllister
Factory Worker in 1897
Died age 65 of Cerebral Haemorrhage
Child of JOHN DEANS and MARY DUNLOP is:
Children of JOHN DEANS and MARY THOMSON are:
Generation No. 4
4. ANNIE DEANS was born Abt. 1900. She married (1) JAMES HUGHES1. She married (2) JIMMY NEIL.
More About ANNIE DEANS:
More About JIMMY NEIL:
Children of ANNIE DEANS and JAMES HUGHES are:
5. ABRAHAM DEANS was born Abt. 1900. He married FRANCIS CURDY.
More About ABRAHAM DEANS:
Occupation: Baker in Irvine
Child of ABRAHAM DEANS and FRANCIS CURDY is:
6. CATHERINE GOLDIE DEANS was born 30 August 1902 in Abbey Green, Kilwinning, and died 15 July 1955. She married DAVID LAMBIE1 1932 in Kilwinning, Ayrshire, son of DAVID LAMBIE and MARY BANKS.
More About DAVID LAMBIE:
Residence: 1903, Owned 73 Boglemart St, Stevenston. Stayed in 75 Boglemart St
Copyright © 2000-15 The contents of these webpages are copyright.